Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sugar Nellie - Daisy

WOW, it's been over a month!! This stamp is new to me. Stamp is called Daisy and it comes from Sugar Nellie. They are a Scottish stamp company with some of the cutest stamps. You should check them out when you get a chance. I don't work for the company in any way so it's not a selling point, just a fan.

Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Daisy
Paper: SU Designer Series Paper, GK Pure Luxury White for copic coloring, PTI for card base
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: SU Oval Punch, Sewing Machine
Technique: Coloring, Sewing

Thanks for blogging by!

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!
-t

NinaB said...

Beautiful card. I need to work on my coloring. You did a great job on this card.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this image! Its definetly on my list of wants!LOL! Sweet card!

Nancy said...

So precious! The image and your coloring are awesome!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing! :)

Louise F NZ said...

This just so sweet Dianne, I love sugar nellies and love using them, I think the colours on your card look fabulous.

Becky said...

Awesome, see how well a pop up works :), love this card, love your blog. Keep up the good work.

Jeanette said...

Wow! Lovely colors, and the image is so cute - and wonderfully colored in. TFS!