Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch


Mojo Monday 115 11.30.09

Wellllllllllllllllll it's been awhile. I apologize sincerely. But I am not the greatest blogger. But I hope to be changing that soon.
Anyway here is a stamp set I've had for a month and I am just not getting around to using it. It's a real cute set from CTMH with a lot of versatility. I hope you enjoy.

My inspiration: Mojo Monday Sketch and ....... "Cuz it's been way too long
Stamps: CTMH Welcome Home
Paper: Sweet Home Paper Pack
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue, Garnet
Ink: CTMH Barn Red (for some reason I grabbed Barn Red and not Garnet
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (SU), Sparkle embellisments (on the lamp) Nestabilities


4 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh my soooooo cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colour combo.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Best wishes