Sunday, October 2, 2011

Paper Trey Princess Challenge

I am hosting the challenge for this weeks Paper Trey Princesses and I am 3 days late. I apologize for this. I can give you every excuse in the book but the simplest answer is life just happened.

So on to the show. Red is my favorite color so I decided to do the challenge around that. My challenge for you is to use RED. I used Pure Poppy from PTI. Psst....I love Kraft Paper also.

Thanks so much ladies and I'll be chatting with you soon.

Pure Poppy and Kraft Paper Trey Paper, CTMH Cranberry and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, SU Jumbo Wheel Stamp (sorry I could not find the name), Spellbinders and white gel pen

7 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great challenge, I love red as well. Such a fun card with the houses and just their doors colored red. Love it!

Lee said...

Your card is lovely. I love red and kraft too.

Leigh Penner said...

Great challenge, Dianne! I love red, too, especially paired with kraft or Hawaiian Shores!
I love your card and how you coloured in the clouds and front doors-- very sweet!

Leah said...

Lovely card! Really loving the red and kraft together, hopefully I can get my act together and play. I totally hear 'ya on "life"!!

Unknown said...

Great Challenge Dianne. I just finished and paired the red with green fro Christmas but I love red and Kraft together...I will have to do that combo together soon! Love your card!

Vannessa said...

Love your card and fab challenge. I did mine today using red and pink (although the card before using red, kraft and chocolate could count too!)

F.T said...

Best of luck for the hosting on this challenge, I am liking your card, it simply pretty.

Membership card printing
clear business cards