Thursday, April 15, 2010

Christopher's Birthday Card














Another not so good picture. But again this card had been delivered before I realized the picture was not so good. Anywhooo, this is another BD Card for April and it's for my newphew. He is a train guy. Loves Thomas the train!! So I thought this was appropriate for him. Miss you Christopher!!

I pulled out a SU Teddy and Train set for his card. I think the card is a little "flat". Nothing is raised to give it some dimension. But other then that I do like the card. Here are the details.

STAMPS SU Teddy and Train, Sentiment by CTMH C1257
INK Tuxedo Black by Memento, Various Copic Markers
PAPER CTMH Solid Cardstock Cranberry and Moonstruck, Designer Paper by CMTH I just don't know the name of it.
ACCESSORIES Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Traffic Jam, Scor pal
TECHNIQUE Coloring
INSPIRATION Christopher my nephew

Thanks for blogging by!!

No comments: