Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Notes




















Ok, this is something I made awhile back and didn't take a picture. I'm a child care provider for a sweet little boy and I made this so his Mom and I could communicate with ease without having to pick up the phone every other day. Seems to be working out very well. I wanted to use white O-Wires but I didn't have the size I needed. I also took the picture very quickly as you can tell I did not use my photo tent. With all the short cuts it turned out pretty good!!!

STAMPS PTI Sentiments and Background Stamp (sorry not sure of the names!)
PAPER Gina K PL 120# Cardstock, CTMH-Babmoo and Crystal Blue
INK CTMH Bamboo and Crystal Blue
ACCESSORIES Spellbinders, CTMH Clear Buttons and Crystal Blue Floss
TECHNIQUES Background Stamping, Spellbinders die cuts, Zutter Binding
INSPIRATION A sweet little boy!!

Thanks for blogging by!

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a wonderful way to communicate. Such an adorable note pad!

Mara Campbell said...

I love the shape you cut for the front, cute notepad!!