Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rebekha's BD Card

This card is for my stink'n cute niece, Rebekha who is turning 3. I can't believe how old she is. Time is flying by. I miss her a lot as she lives states away from me.
You know when you're almost finished with a card and you make a mistake then comes "what can I do to cover it up"....well the marker lines on the top and bottom are just that. I went to use my white gel pen and it messed up on me, urghhh! But I thought it was a safe recovery, LOL. Stay tuned as there is more to come, lots of birthday's in April.

Here are the details:
Stamps CTMH Beatle Bug-B1202, Happy Birthday-C1257 (Sentiment)
Ink CTMH Sweet Leaf
Paper CTMH- Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf and DSP from Twitterpated Level 2 Paper pack
Accessories Silver Brads
Inspiration REBEKHA!!!

Thanks for blogging by!


No comments: