Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Shower Invitation















This is a Baby Shower invitation I made for my one and only Niece. She is pregnant with her 2nd child and it's a girl. When my sister asked me to help make them my first thought was my niece, Bethany. What does she like? Purple is her favorite color and she loves butterflies. Well I think I covered all aspects. The pink is for, of course, the baby being a little girl. I hope the father can survive raising 2 girls. He's such a softy!!!

On with the details
STAMPS PTI- Scattered Showers for the sentiment, PTI Fancy Flourishes and Butterfly Dreams
INK CTMH Amethyst, Baby Pink, Hollyhock
PAPER CTMH Amethyst, Baby Pink, Hollyhock and GK 120lb PL Cardstock
ACCESSORIES Fiskar Lazy Day of Summer Border punch, SU Modern Label
TECHNIQUE 2 Step Stamping-Butterfly
INSPIRATION Baby Shower invites for my Niece



No comments: